I know some people here bought some super 8 sound film from me a while ago. They wanted to know where I got it from. Well here was an ad she posted on the Film Arts website a while back (I bought it from her a year before she even posted the ad):

> I need money and must sell my overstock of Super 8 SOUND and SILENT film.
> Yes, that's correct, I have the very hard to get your hands on,
> now discontinued Super 8 Sound Film. All film has been stored in
> excellent condition.
>
>Call me immediately and I'll give you all the details. You won't believe
>the price.
>
>415.577.9401
>Ask for Leslie

This was posted back in June, but I have to say no one ever reads that message board. Anyway I thought someone would get use out of this information. I have her e-mail address at home somewhere (I'm STILL at work right now). If you really want her e-mail address let me know. If you do contact her let us know what she's charging these days.

[This message has been edited by Konton (edited November 16, 2001).]